Holcim (Bulgaria) AD supplies a wide range of ready-mix concretes and cement-sand mortars for use in foundations, roads and pavements, solid buildings, floor rendering and plaster coating.
We offer the following types of concrete:
- According to compressive strength class: C8/10, C12/15, C16/20, C20/25, C25/30, C30/37, C35/45, C40/50, C45/55, C50/60
- According to water-resistance: Cw 0,6; Cw 0,8; Cw 1,0
- According to frost-resistance: Cfr 75; Cfr 100; Cfr 150
- Maximum grain-size of additive material Dmax in mm: 4mm, 12mm, 20mm
- According to consistency class: S1 S2 S3 S4
Our experts are now developing new recipes for the production of self-levelling, self-compacting and stamped concrete.
Recipes have been developed according to the requirements of compressive strength, consistency, maximum grain size of large-grained additives, cement type and other additives based on lab tests in compliance with the requirements of ready-mix and set concrete properties.
All recipes are approved by the Building Research Institute in Sofia (www.nisi.bg). In addition to the broad range of standard concretes and mortars, we produce also custom-made ones, based on customer specifications. The properties of the ready-mix and set concrete are improved by means of plasticizers, antifreeze and other chemical additives. The computer-controlled production process guarantees proper dosing and accurate performance of formulations included in the software package.